Internet Advancement allows you to enter youth advancements, awards, and merit badges and perform the following actions:
- Select members from your existing roster,
- Review, update, or add ranks, merit badges, and/or awards,
- Access an online Review Unit Roster feature and the Unit Advancement Summary,
- Print an Advancement Report with a Unit Awards Summary to assist in purchasing.
Before beginning Internet Advancement, collect all member information, including advancement records, award records, and merit badge applications with the appropriate signatures. To complete Internet Advancement, you must be connected to a printer to print the final report.
For assistance, you can consult the help for instructions on using Internet Advancement.
Remember, you still have to print out your report to bring to the Scout Shop to purchase recognition items.
Request your Unit ID# HERE
(Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher should be used to view data correctly).
For the BSA Unit Advancement Report: Advancement Forms.
NEW! Cub Scout Advancement Modifications
The BSA has announced modifications to adventure requirements in response to feedback from den leaders who have run the new Cub Scouting program for a year. Dens may begin using the modified requirements immediately as they begin working on their next adventure. Below are resources:
- Advancement Report (Den)
- Boy Scout Advancement (Overview)
- Cub Scout Advancement Trail (Overview)
- Cub Scout 2010 Brochure (PDF)
- Den & Pack Meeting Resource Guide
- Guide to Advancement 2015 (No. 33088)
- Individual Scout Advancement Plan
- Letter from Council Advancement Chair
- Merit Badge Guide
- National Eagle Scout Association Membership
- National Eagle Scout Association Scholarships
- Request For Registration Beyond the Age of Eligibility
- Venturing Advancement (Overview)
- Eagle Scout Rank Application 2014
- Eagle Scout Service Project
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook 2015 (PDF) (Must have Adobe 9 or above to download)
- Eagle Scout Certificate Duplicate or Replacement Application
- Eagle Congratulatory Letters
Downloading the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
This workbook is not to be opened in a browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
or in programs such as Nuance PDF Converter. The workbook must be saved to your computer and opened
with Adobe Reader 9 or later.
Select PC or Mac and follow the specific directions to correctly download the ESSPWB to your computer.
This workbook is not compatible with any mobile devices (Smart phones, tablets, iPads, etc.).