This summer Camp Oyo High Adventures is offering multiple program options to appeal to Scouts of all Ages. Scouts will be able to choose and specifically Register for the program that best suits their advancement goals. We will offer programs for new scouts, the 2nd and 3rd year campers focused on merit badges, and provide High Adventure Trek options for older scouts.
Share with your friends on Facebook that your Boy Scout is going to camp this summer!
2017 CAMP DATES July 9th – July 15thRegistration 2017 Leaders and Parents Guide
|2017 CAMP FEES|
|Early Bird if paid in full by April 1, 2017||Youth- $290
Provisional Youth – $310
Adult – $150
|Full Fee if paid in full June 1, 2017||Youth – $310
Provisional Youth – $300
Adult – $150
|Late Fee-registered after June 1, 2017||Youth- $330
Provisional Youth – $340
All registrations must be updated with accurate counts by June 2nd. Any registrations with blank attendee names will be removed from the registrations for more accurate camp counts. Thank you!
Camp Oyo Registration Options
- Week long First Year Camp camper experience focused on rank advancement.
- Scouts will have scheduled program sessions throughout the day that provide structured education towards rank advancement. The program includes unique mini-adventures including an overnight Outpost, and Lunch Challenges.
- Program has free time slots with merit badge options available.
Traditional Summer Camp
- Merit Badge focused recommended for 2nd & 3rd year campers.
- Structured merit badge schedule-Nature, Scoutcraft, Shooting Sports, Handicraft, Aquatics, First Aid