Welcome and thank you for using Internet Rechartering from Boy Scouts of America. Internet Rechartering allows you to renew your unit’s charter online and perform the following actions:
- Select members from your existing charter roster
- Add new members,
- Update member information, and
- Print a summary of membership and costs associated with the new charter.
***Please make sure you have downloaded and print a copy of the
2017 Charter Renewal Guidebook prior to beginning the process.***
Internet Rechartering and Online Exploring Renewal updates
1. The supported browsers now include Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9, 10 (in compatibility mode), and 11. (Edge – the new browser in Internet 10 – is NOT supported nor is Safari on a Mac) The online National Recharter Process is NOT MAC COMPATIBLE at this time.
2. It now has an optional Summary, known as Renewal Report E-Z, instead of the long-form Renewal Report Package. SIMON KENTON COUNCIL WILL NOT ACCEPT THE E-Z REPORT!
Adobe Acrobat Reader – You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the final print version of the charter renewal application. If you do not have it, you can download the Adobe Reader by clicking here:
BEGIN THE RECHARTER PROCESS HERE!