Monster Mash 2016
Flyer & Registration
When: October 21-22 or 28-29
Time: 7-10 pm everyday (last entry is at 9 pm)
Where: Camp Lazarus, 4422 Columbus Pike, Delaware, Ohio 43015
Cost: $10 per person (or $8 with early bird discount)
How to sign up: Register here – Early bird registration will remain open until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 19, 2016. After 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 19, the cost will be $10 per person.
Camping: Camping is available for Packs and Troops attending the event until sites are full. In order to
reserve campsites for your Unit, please contact Debra Carey at BSAscoutmum@gmail.com.
Volunteering for Monster Mash
This is for current Boy Scouts, Sea Scouts, Venturers, Explorers, and Adult!
What we need and when:
• Work Dates: October 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, & 16. Pick and choose when you are available to help and for how long. We have a variety of tasks that need to be done. This includes building, painting, and decorating. Please bring your own lunch, snacks, and beverages.
• Event Dates: October 21, 22, 28, & 29. We need help running the event in the following areas: registration, haunted trail, flashlight trail, maze, trail activities, snacks, hayrides, face painting, pumpkin carving crafts, and treats. There is a mandatory staff meeting each event at 6 pm.
• Clean up: We need help tearing down and cleaning up on October 30.
What you get in return:
• Service hours for helping
• Free tenting camping if you work event weekends (Oct. 21, 22, 28, & 29)
• Dinner on event nights (Oct. 21, 22, 28, & 29)
• Cool collectible patch – it’s part of a set!
Monster Mash Committee Chair: Tammy Heyse – Scoutermom@live.com
Monster Mash Camping Reservations: Debra Carey – firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster Mash 2016 Flyer