2014 Career Exploring Luncheon – You’re Invited
Thursday, October 30, 2014 | The Boat House (Confluence Park) 679 W. Spring Street Columbus 43215 | College Fair Begins: 11:00am | Luncheon Begins: Noon
We hope you will join us for our 5th Annual Career Exploring Luncheon. Please click on the links below to register for the event:
Register Students Here: Law Enforcement Interest | Medical/Health Interest
Companies Register Here
High School Guidance Counselors Register Here
Colleges/Universities Register Here
The Fifth Annual Career Exploring Luncheon will be held on Thursday, October 30, 2014 at The Boat House at Confluence Park located 679 W. Spring Street Columbus 43215. Students are able to learn more about a potential career over lunch with professionals from various medical and law enforcement professionals. This year’s honoree is Chief Joseph Morbitzer, Westerville Chief of Police. More than 200 students will be in attendance from local high schools at the event and top colleges in central Ohio.
1. Educate the community about the opportunities the Exploring program offers.
2. Highlight students interested in pursuing the top two careers- medical and law enforcement.
3. Honor outstanding men and women in the healthcare and law enforcement professions for their service to our community.
4. Professionals with sit with high school students and share their occupation/career.
5. Students have the opportunity to network with the top colleges and universities in central Ohio before the event.
Please contact Ashley Thomas at email@example.com or 614-310-1566