Here are the requirements for this set of activities. Your leader guide and the scout booklet (available at the Scout Shop) have additional information. Share your own experience with this activity. What worked? What would you do differently?
Adventure Goal: Young Tigers can have a difficult time with competition, and winning and losing. This adventure can help them develop appropriate sportsmanship, teamwork, listening, and following rules.
Complete Requirements 1 and 2 plus at least two others.
- Play two initiative or team-building games with the members of your den.
- Listen carefully to your leader while the rules are being explained, and follow directions when playing.
- At the end of the game, talk with the leader about what you learned when you played the game. Tell how you helped the den by playing your part.
- Talk with your den or family about why good nutrition helps you to be strong and active. Bring a nutritious snack to a den meeting. Share why you picked it and what makes it a good snack choice.
- Make up a game with the members of your den, and play it with den members. After playing the game, talk with your den about the experience.Games Tigers Pla
- Make up a new game, and play it with your family or members of your den or pack. Then talk with the group about the experience.
- Attend a sporting event with your den or family.
- Before or after the event, talk with a coach or athlete about what it is like to participate in the sport. OR Find out more about the sport and share what you’ve learned with your den or family members before or after the event.