Attend the training to learn how to be a successful Lion Guide and to run the Lion Pilot Program.
When: Tuesday, July 18
Time: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Where: Pike County YMCA, 400 Pride Dr., Waverly, Ohio 45690
Haven’t Sign Up Yet?
Pack Registration is Open Now for Fall Participation in the Lion Pilot
In view of this successful first year, Simon Kenton Council has committed to continuing our participation in the national Lion pilot program. In fact, we are expanding it. This year ALL packs in the Simon Kenton Council are invited to participate. Here are the steps to join the program:
1. Register your Pack now for participation in the Fall here.
2. Identify an existing, experienced Scouter in your pack to serve as a “Lion Guide.” Note: this person will serve as a facilitator for the new Scout parents in the Fall rather than a traditional Den Leader.
3. Have the Lion Guide attend training over the summer months unless already completed (VERY IMPORTANT).
4. Recruit Kindergarteners in the Fall.
5. Run the program as designed.
Please visit www.skcscouts.org/lion as it will be kept updated with current information, FAQs, training dates, recruiting materials, and more.