Maple Syrup Festival
Dates: Saturday, March 3, 2018 • Saturday, March 10, 2018
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. rain or shine!
Location: Camp Lazarus
Festival Admission: $5
Although no pre-registration is needed, there is a $10 pre-registration package and it includes:
• One Festival Admission
• One All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Feast or Hot Dog Lunch
• One official commemorative 2018 Maple Syrup Festival patch
Please bring a copy of the pre-registration confirmation to the festival.
Pre-registration offer ends Sunday, February 25th at 11:59 pm!
• You are only considered pre-registered if you COMPLETE the registration and pay.
• Print your confirmation and bring to camp just in case an issue arises.
• While pre-registrations are not refundable, they can be used either Saturday of the festival.
Come out and learn how real maple syrup is made in the Adams Mullins Sugar Shack!
Camp Lazarus Hand-Crafted Maple Syrup available for purchase at the Camp Store while supplies last!
Activities run throughout the day and include many “old favorites” like BB shooting, leatherworking, branding irons, and pioneer area with a blacksmith!
Additional food/activity prices (payable at the festival):
• $2 One fry bread
• $2 One bowl of bean soup with cornbread
• $1 Leatherworking round
Important Parking Information
Parking will be limited at Camp Lazarus, FREE guest parking will be available at Columbus State Community College — Delaware Campus, with FREE shuttle service to camp!
The Columbus State Community College parking lot is 1.5 miles south of Camp Lazarus at the corner of Greif Parkway and US-23.
This event is brought to you in partnership with: